1. Click on the birthday party schedule below. Find the date and time you would like to have your event. Reservations are required.
2. Once you find the date/time you want call Jean Colson at 662-574-5062 to reserve your tent for your party. Please be ready to pay your deposit when calling. Deposit is $25. Do not leave your party requests on the Facebook page or website. You must call Jean and speak with her directly.
Cost: $25 / Reservation is for a two hour tent rental. We accept cash, check or credit card. There is no charge for general admission or parking.
Birthday boy/girl will receive a free ticket to use on the barrel train, hayride or corn maze. Please let us know your preference when you check in at the ticket booth.
Trash cans are provided at the tent. Please dispose of all trash after your event.
Restrooms are located adjacent to the party tents and are handicap accessible.
Designated areas are marked for loading and unloading. Please remember to park your vehicle in the parking lot after unloading so other families may use this for their events too.
Optional Activities That Require A Ticket
- Hayride $2.00 per person
- Corn Maze $5.00 per person
- Barrel Train Ride $2.00 per person
- Chunkin Pumpkin $1 per shot
Food & Beverage
Country Pumpkins is proud to offer a full menu of hamburgers, hot dogs, chips, drinks, and much more. You can view our menu on the Country Pumpkins Grille tab above. Please call Jean Colson at 662-574-5062 if you would like to order food and beverage for your event. Please call one week in advance for food orders. We accept cash, check or credit card.
We do allow outside food and beverage to be brought in for parties. No alcohol please.