Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your prices for activities, I can’t find them on your website? We only charge for the following activities: Hayrides are $2 per person. Barrel train rides are $2 per person. Corn maze is $5 per person. Chunkin pumpkin is $1 per shot and the Farm tours ride is $5 per person.
- How much do your pumpkins cost? Our prices range from $.25 to $25 depending on size. We take pride in offering the lowest prices in the area. So, we do not offer any bulk pricing.
- Do you sell corn stalks? Yes, they are $7 for a bundle of approximately 8-10 stalks.
- Do you sell square straw bales? Yes, they are $5 per bale.
- Do you sell cotton stems/plants? Yes, they are $5 each.
Is smoking allowed at the pumpkin patch? The pumpkin patch and playground area is a smoke-free environment. Smoking is allowed in the parking lot area.
- Are pets allowed on a leash? No pets please are allowed on the property. The only exception are clearly marked service animals.
- Is alcohol allowed on property? No alcohol please.
- Is there handicap parking/facilities? Yes, we have several handicap parking spots and our bathrooms are handicap accessible as well.
- Do you have restrooms? Yes, they include baby changing station and are handicap accessible.
- Can we bring our own food and beverage to the patch? Yes, you may bring outside food and beverage. We also have the Country Pumpkin Grill available on Saturdays from 10am-6pm and Sundays 12pm-6pm. We can open the concession with a limited menu during the week for group events. However, we ask that you call ahead and give a one week advance notice for staffing purposes.
- Where do we dispose of trash? We have many trash cans conveniently located around the pumpkin patch and tent areas. Please help us keep the pumpkin patch a clean and enjoyable place for all who attend.
- Do you allow weddings on your farm? No, we do not allow weddings on the farm at any time. We are not setup to handle these type of events.
- I scheduled a birthday party, how do I pay for the tickets for the additional activities? You may wait and pay for the tickets the day of the party once you have a final head count. Please visit our ticket booth to purchase tickets. We accept cash, check or charge. The birthday boy/girl will receive a free ticket to their choice of a hayride, barrel train ride or corn maze ticket when you arrive.
- Can we bring a professional photographer to the pumpkin patch for family photos or wedding/engagement photos? Yes, but only during business hours Monday through Saturday 8am-6pm and Sundays 12pm – 6pm. We ask that you contact us in advance and let us know you will be on the property taking photos at 662-574-5062.
- How do I load my pumpkins after I finish shopping? Please use one of our many wagons available to pull around the patch and do your shopping. Once you’ve paid for the pumpkins pull the wagon to the “loading zone” and you can drive your car to pick them up. We ask that the wagons stay in the patch area only for loading. Please return wagons to designated area for the next customer.
- Is there a weight limit on the barrel train? Yes, the barrel train weight limit is 150lbs.
- How do I pay for my pumpkins? Please visit our tent area that will have signs that say “Pay Here”. We accept cash, check or credit card (Visa, Mastercard or Discover).